Dark Gray Stretch Sofa Covers | Slipcovers for Living Room Furniture
- Regular price
- $18.95 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $18.95 USD
- Unit price
Bring a modern look to you furniture with this Dark Gray Stretch Sofa Cover. Spandex in fabric provides this Couch Seat Cover with a clean fitted, sleek look that goes on easily and stays in place. Please note that tucking and adjusting is necessary for a proper fit.
-Couch Seat Cover are made of High-density fabric which protects your sofa from unexpected stains.
- Screen print technology is used for strong color fastness.
- Elastic Couch Cover for easy application.
- Best for living room furniture
- Comes in 4 sizes, will fit different sofas and couches.
- Totally machine washable Sofa Cover.
- If your have Sectional sofa, L type Sofa or Corner Sofa consisting of two parts, you will need to order 2pcs cover for it.
MATERIAL & DESIGN: These Dark Gray Stretch Sofa Covers are made of 92% Polyester and 8% Spandex fabric. All rounds without corners wrapped, not easy to wrinkle; elastic band and strap fastening closure at the bottom, double reinforcement, not easy to displace.
FITS MOST FURNITURE: It suits most sofa types, like fabric sofa, or leather sofa with gap. PLEASE MEASURE BEFORE PURCHASING.
- 2 PCS Cushion Covers: 45 cm x 45 cm
- 1-seater couch seat cover fits most armchairs up to back length 90 to 140cm/35 to 55 Inch.
- 2-seater couch seat cover fits most loveseats up to back length 145 to 185cm/ 57 to 72 Inch.
- 3-seater couch seat cover fits most sofas up to back length 190 to 230cm/ 75 to 90 Inch.
- 4-seater couch seat cover fits most sofas up to back length 235 to 300cm/ 92 to 118 Inch.
STAYS IN PLACE: The Stretch Couch Seat Cover is applicable to the sofa in which there are deep gaps between seat with backrest and armrest. Push the cover deeply into the gap and insert the foam bars provided with the covers. The cover will hold in place.
PROTECT: This stretch couch seat covers shield and protect your living room furniture from spills, stains, wear and tear and prevent it from getting ruined. It is great for homes with pets, or for anyone seeking a cheap solution for furniture protection and spruce up your living room and impress your guests with spending less money.
LIGHTWEIGHT AND EASY CARE: Easy to set up and pick up; machine wash cold, do not bleach, tumble dry Low, not ironing.
- Material: 92% Polyester + 8% Spandex
- Pattern: Printed
- Cushion Cover/Pillow Cases: 45 x 45 cm
- 1 - Seat = 90 - 140 cm
- 2 - Seat = 145 x 185 cm
- 3 - Seat = 195 x 230 cm
- 4 - Seat = 230 x 300 cm
- Note: Please measure your sofa including armrest, to choose the size, otherwise the couch cover will not fit the you sofa.
- Due to manual measurement, please allow an error of 1-4 cm
- The long-distance journey might make the product bit folded or creasy. But this will not affect the quality and use of the product.
- Since the use of different screens, the image might not reflect the real color of the product. However, we guarantee that the style will be the same, as shown in the image.
- Avoid using bleach for washing the covers
- Wash it with apparels or clothes having similar colors.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Really nice looking, but very hard to put on correctly.
Super cute cover. And really stretchy and covers the color underneath. You will have to work with the material to make sure the excess material gets tucked or use some pins. I got some cheap couches and used these covers to get them to fit with my decor. Definitely something to try if you don't want to throw away your furniture.
I had to purchase twice. I would suggest you go a size up if you want the extra cloth so you can tuck it in between the cushions and have that second “skin” look.
10/10 would buy again! This product is so soft! Like seriously, want sheets made of this. It was easy to install although I did have to use hand towels instead of the foam pieces it comes with for by the arms. It looks like the picture and seems to be made well. Honestly I’ll probably buy more in other patterns so I can switch them out and wash them (because pets 😆)
Wasn't the easiest to put on but now that I've done it once next time won't be bad. I'll get another to change when this one goes to laundry.